An updated and revised version of this site is available at SermonsInStainedGlass.com . Please send suggestions and comments to Bill Lyons, wwlyons@gmail.com

The subjects relate to First Presbyterian Church of Atlanta. :

If you would like to be added to a notification list for significant additions to the paper, please let me know.

Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

7 Useful Hours Plus

7 Useful Hours Plus

My thanks for guidance in the creation of this blog go to Claire Watkins and Erika Ward who offered a one-day class on Blogging by Design. They helped me get started on a path which I hope will help me make this interesting material available to many of you.

Thanks ladies, for hanging in there with me.

Bill Lyons

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you could do better than a class from Claire and Erika. The hardest thing about a blog is getting started.

    ReplyDelete